Book a Greeter in Córdoba
If you have reached this page is because you are thinking about applying for a Greeter on your next visit to Córdoba. Good decision!
In case this is your first time you book a Greeter, we would like to tell you some basic aspects to consider, but we recommend you read all the details on the operation of Córdoba Greeters here. Just takes a few minutes!
- First, you should book your greeter at least 15 days before you arrive in Córdoba.
- You should know that you and your group must not be more than 6 people.
- The walk can last between 2 and 4 hours.
- It can happen that we don't find any Greeter available for you.Sorry!
- The Greeters are volunteers, not tour guides, they will show you what they are passionate about the city, on their way!
- Greeters don't get paid, and do not accept tips. Their work is altruistic and their satisfaction is to meet people and make others happy. But if you want to collaborate to make that this service continues and with the highest possible quality, once you've made your visit, you can help us with a donation. Thanks in advance.
To book your Greeter, fill out the form below.
You know, Córdoba ... free greeters, free fun ... what more can you ask? We shall be compensated if you come to enjoy with us this wonderful city and, of course, if you tell your friends ... and repeat!